B02R: Standard with no Velcro and no foam pads. (cannot add foam pads in the future to this item.)
B02RV: New style with loop side Velcro sewn into the ear pad. Compatible with our new foam ear pads. The loop side is on the ear pad and the hook side is on the foam pads. When selecting this option above, you will receive our foam ear pads, set of 2 along with the new style helmet headset.
Single sided helmet speaker pad with microphone by BbTALKIN USA. This helmet pad is designed to be used with our Advance Unit. You plug the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable directly into your Advance Unit to establish communication. The microphone and speaker piece on the helmet pads are completely waterproof. The design of the helmet pad allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
This pad fasten to the left side of your helmet by a marine grade Velcro. These are compatible with almost every helmet. The only helmet these will not adhere to are those that are rubber painted.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pad and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- Best to submerge in bucket of fresh water for through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated place.
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left side, just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the helmet speaker pad.
5. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
Depending on what you select above:
B02R: x1: Single sided helmet speaker pad with microphone
B02RV: x1: Single sided helmet speaker pad with microphone + x2 Foam Ear Pads