From the date of purchase, the baseball caps and all there components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- Best to submerge in bucket of fresh water for through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated place.
1. Secure the boom microphone onto your Baseball Cap.
2. Install the plastic clip mount onto the cap.
3. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
4. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
5. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: A02R = Advance Unit 2 piece set
x2: B01CR = Baseball Cap