Completely Waterproof IPX7
Two way communication package with BbTALKIN USA baseball caps. Baseball caps are woven, low profile with a snapback adjustable fit.
The headset on the baseball cap is our boom microphone, both the microphone and speaker piece can be submerged in water. The design of the boom microphone allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
From the date of purchase, the baseball caps and all there components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- It is best to submerge in a bucket of fresh water for a through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated climate controlled (a/c) environment.
- Over time, the male 3.5 jack on the headset may become corroded. (dull in color) Make sure to keep this clean by a cloth or scotch bright. Do not use any cleaning solution.
1. Secure the boom microphone onto your Baseball Cap.
2. Install the plastic clip mount onto the cap.
3. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
4. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
5. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: A02R = Advance Unit 2 piece set
x2: B01CRUS = Baseball Cap