Two way communication package popular for kiteboard instruction. This package does not include a helmet. You need to purchase a helmet separately.
Completely Waterproof IPX7
** Package does not include helmet. Our helmet speaker pads are universal and will work on most any water helmet. Only restriction is your helmet cannot be rubber painted. If you wish to add a helmet to your order, you can do so separately. Click here to see the universal helmet we offer.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pad and surf hat plus all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- Best to submerge in bucket of fresh water for through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated place.
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
HOW TO INSTALL SINGLE SIDED HELMET SPEAKER PAD (B02R):
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left side, just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the helmet speaker pad.
5. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
HOW TO USE YOUR SURF HAT (B01HR):
1. Secure the boom microphone onto your Surf Hat.
2. Run the 3.5mm cable through the hole of the Surf Hat.
3. Install the plastic clip mount onto the hat.
4. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
5. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit
within the casing is not covered under warranty.
6. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: A02R = Advance Unit 2 piece set
x1: B02R = Single sided helmet speaker pad with microphone and Velcro
x1: B01HR = Surf Hat
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMETS