Spare Parts Frequently Purchased
Surf hat with waterproof boom microphone by BbTALKIN USA. This surf hat headset is designed to be used with our Advance Unit. You plug the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable directly into your Advance Unit to establish communication. The microphone and speaker piece on the boom microphone are completely waterproof. The design of the boom microphone allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
Click here for downloadable instructions.
From the date of purchase, the surf hat and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
Black Cloth Surf Hat with adjustable elastic cord
Waterproof Boom Microphone with removable microphone and speaker pieces
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Secure the boom microphone onto your Surf Hat.
2. Run the 3.5mm cable through the hole of the Surf Hat.
3. Install the plastic clip mount onto the hat.
4. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
5. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit
within the casing is not covered under warranty.
6. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: Black cloth surf hat
x1: Boom microphone