Spare Parts Frequently Purchased
Sports headset with waterproof boom microphone by BbTALKIN USA. This sports headset is designed to be used with our Advance Unit. You plug the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable directly into your Advance Unit to establish communication. The microphone and speaker piece on the boom microphone are completely waterproof. The design of the boom microphone allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
Click here for downloadable instructions.
From the date of purchase, the sports headset and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
Black Cloth Adjustable Headband
Waterproof Boom Microphone with removable microphone and speaker pieces
This Sports Headset has an arm mount where your unit is mounted. When mounting the unit on your arm, the range will be 30-40% lower. For the optimal range, we recommend mounting the unit on your head. Since our units connect via Bluetooth, connection is maintained by line of sight, the higher your unit is mounted, the better range you will achieve.
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Secure the boom microphone onto the Sports Headset head band.
2. Install the plastic clip mount onto the arm band.
3. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
4. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit
within the casing is not covered under warranty.
5. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: Black cloth headband
x1: Arm band
x1: Boom microphone