Replacement speaker piece compatible with our BbTALKIN USA head accessories.
The microphone piece can be replaced on the following head accessories:
B01R: Sports Headset
B01HR: Surf Hat
B01CR: Baseball Cap
B02R: Single Sided Helmet Speaker Pad
B03R: Double Sided Helmet Speaker Pad
B02G: Single Sided Helmet Speaker Pad for GATH helmet
From the date of purchase, the speaker piece within your headset is covered for 6 months. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
Plastic Speaker Piece
Three Black Screws
Plastic Slice Tool
Stainless Hook Tool
- 1. Fresh water rinse after each use.
- a. Use fresh water to rinse the speaker;
- b. DO NOT use high pressure spray;
- c. Place in a ventilated place for drying.
1. For the boom microphone, first remove the Velcro tape. (If you are changing out the speaker on a helmet speaker pad, this is not relevant.)
2. Take out the screws.
3. Use the Stainless Steel hook to take out the old speaker.
4. Pull out the connector.
5. Install the new speaker:
A. Aligning the arrow mark to arrow mark;
B. Insert the new speaker connector;
C. Insert the plastic slice tool over the O-ring, insert the new speaker and take out the slice tool. ** Important step as this let’s the air out. If this step is skipped, it could cause the sound to be low.
6. For the boom microphone, place the Velcro tape back onto the speaker area. (If you are changing out the speaker on a helmet speaker pad, this is not relevant.)
x1: Speaker piece
x1: Plastic slice tool
x1: Stainless hook