Two way communication package for your snow helmet. Our premium snow helmet speakers fit perfectly into any snow sports helmet with build-in pocket ear pads. Our microphone plugs into the snow speakers and can be clipped onto your helmet or jacket.
Weatherproof IPX5 (cannot be submerged in water)
** Package does not include helmet.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pads and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the ear pad.
3. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
4. Install the premium snow helmet speakers into the left and right pocket in your snow helmet. Tuck the strap inside the back of the helmet.
6. Connect the 3.5mm audio jack into the unit from the microphone. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Clip the microphone on the ear flap, lapel of your jacket or anywhere it is convenient. It does not need to be right in front of your mouth.
8. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.