Completely Waterproof IPX7
Two way communication package used by wakeboard icon, Shaun Murray, with our new Bb 3.0 Standard Units.
** Our Standard Units cannot connect to our Advance Units.
This package comes with a helmet headset for the student and surf hat for the instructor. Both headsets can use our foam earpads. You can add the foam ear pads to your order by checking the box above.
The headset for your helmet provides complete ear protection. They fasten to your own helmet by a marine grade Velcro. These are compatible with almost every helmet, except those that are rubber painted.
The headset on the surf hat is our boom microphone. Both headsets that come with the Shaun Murray package have microphones and speakers that can be submerged in water. The design of both headsets use the same microphone and speaker piece which allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
x1: A02R – Standard 3.0 – 2 Piece Set
x1: B01HR – Surf Hat
x1: B03R – Double Sided Helmet Speaker Pad
** Package does not include helmet. Our helmet speaker pads are universal and will work on most any water helmet. Only restriction is your helmet cannot be rubber painted. If you wish to add a helmet to your order, you can do so separately. Click here to see the helmet we offer.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pad and surf hat plus all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Bb 3.0 Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
SKUs: A02SD + B03R + B01HR
EAN: 4713309040351 + 4713309040221 + 4713309040207
Advance Unit 2 Piece Set:
Rubber Helmet Pad with Left and Right Speaker and Microphone. Adhere to helmet with marine grade Velcro tape:
Grey Cloth Surf Hat with Left Speaker and Boom Microphone with Universal Fit. Note may not fit well on larger size heads:
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- It is best to submerge in a bucket of fresh water for a through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated climate controlled (a/c) environment.
- Over time, the male 3.5 jack on the headset may become corroded. (dull in color) Make sure to keep this clean by a cloth or scotch bright. Do not use any cleaning solution.
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
HOW TO INSTALL DOUBLE SIDED HELMET SPEAKER PAD (B03R):
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the headset. (The rubberband helmet mount comes with your Advance Unit set)
5. Stretch each rubberband around the waterproof case and secure the band to the bottom of the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
HOW TO USE YOUR SURF HAT (B01HR):
1. Install the plastic clip mount onto the hat. (Mount comes with Advance Unit set)
Separate the Velcro, install the bottom forks first then the top forks. Make sure the mounting spaces are on the top.
2. Install the two tabs on the waterproof case into the mounting spaces on the plastic mount. Snap one side down, then the other side down to lock in the case. Make sure both sides of the waterproof case are securely locked into the mount.
3. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
4. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: A02SD = Standard 3.0 – 2 piece set
x1: B03R = Double sided helmet speaker pad with microphone and Velcro
x1: B01HR = Surf Hat
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMET
Option to Add:
Foam Ear Pads