PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMET
Frequently purchased with this package, allowing you to plug directly into a boat's PA system
Two way communication package used by wakeboard icon, Shaun Murray.
Completely Waterproof IPX7
x1: A02R – Advance Unit 2 Piece Set
x1: B01HR – Surf Hat
x1: B03R – Double Sided Helmet Speaker Pad
** Package does not include helmet. Our helmet speaker pads are universal and will work on most any water helmet. Only restriction is your helmet cannot be rubber painted. If you wish to add a helmet to your order, you can do so separately. Click here to see the universal helmet we offer.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pad and surf hat plus all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
SKUs: A02R + B03R + B01HR
EAN: 4713309040351 + 4713309040221 + 4713309040207
Advance Unit 2 Piece Set:
Rubber Helmet Speaker Pad, Left and Right Speakers, with Velcro tape:
Black Cloth Surf Hat with Left Speaker and Boom Microphone with Universal Fit:
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the helmet speaker pad.
5. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
1. Secure the boom microphone onto your Surf Hat.
2. Run the 3.5mm cable through the hole of the Surf Hat.
3. Install the plastic clip mount onto the hat.
4. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
5. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit
within the casing is not covered under warranty.
6. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: A02R = Advance Unit 2 piece set
x1: B03R = Double sided helmet speaker pad with microphone and Velcro
x1: B01HR = Surf Hat