The recommended two way communication coaching package by Lift Foils™.
This package is ideal for schools as it comes with a universal helmet fitting sizes XS- XL. How it works is there are two helmet shells, one fits sizes XS, S and Medium. The second fits sizes Large and XL. The size is determined by the insert installed inside the helmet. The inserts are easily removeable providing a quick size change when needed.
Both helmets in this package have our double sided helmet headset. These get installed on each helmet and plug into the Advance Unit. You have the necessary hardware to mount the Advance Unit on each helmet. You can quickly move the Advance Unit onto whatever size helmet is needed for your student.
The instructor will install the second Advance Unit on the headset of their choice. The instructor is required to select which headset they prefer from the dropdown box above. The coach has three waterproof headset options: surf hat, baseball cap or helmet. If you are coaching with a helmet, you can install the helmet speaker pads on your own helmet or purchase one from us.
Completely Waterproof IPX7
From the date of purchase, the headsets and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
SKUs: A02R + B03R (x2) + TE0350-1 + Coach Headset Selected Above
Advance Unit 2 Piece Set:
x2: Rubber helmet speaker pad, left and right speaker with microphone. Adheres with marine grade 3M Velcro tape (x2):
Triple 8 Universal Water Helmet Set:
*** Additional headset included will depend on what is selected above.
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the helmet speaker pad.
5. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.