PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMET
Frequently Purchased Together
Two way communication package popular for wakeboard athletes coaching off the boat or at a cable park.
The helmet speaker pads are waterproof with IPX7 rating. The headphones are non-waterproof.
You can add a multi-connector set to your order. This allows you the option to plug one of your units into a boat’s PA system. The unit plugged into the PA will project the person’s voice now through the boat’s speakers.
x1: A02R – Advance Unit 2 Piece Set
x1: B03R – Double Sided Helmet Speaker Pad
x1: B06C – Non-Waterproof Headphones
** Package does not include helmet. Our helmet speaker pads are universal and will work on most any water helmet. Only restriction is your helmet cannot be rubber painted. If you wish to add a helmet to your order, you can do so separately. Click here to see the universal helmet we offer.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pads and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Advance Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
SKUs: A02R + B03R + B06C
EAN: 4713309040351 + 4713309040221 + 4713309040115
Advance Unit 2 Piece Set:
Rubber helmet speaker pad, left and right speaker with microphone and Velcro tape:
Blue and white adjustable headphones with 3.5mm male jack designed for BbTALKIN units:
ONLY AS TO THE HELMET SPEAKER PADS.
DO NOT RINSE THE NON-WATERPROOF HEADPHONES
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the helmet speaker pad.
5. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: A02R = Advance Unit 2 piece set
x1: B03R = Double sided helmet speaker pad with microphone and Velcro
x1: B06C = Non-Waterproof Headphones
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMETS