Two way communication package with our new Bb 3.0 Standard Units. This set is popular for wakeboard athletes coaching off the boat or at a cable park. This package does not include a helmet.
** Our Standard Units cannot connect to our Advance Units.
The helmet speaker pads are waterproof with IPX7 rating. They can be submerged in the water. The headphones are non-waterproof. They CANNOT be submerged in the water.
The helmet headset provides complete ear protection. They fasten to your helmet by a marine grade Velcro. These are compatible with almost every helmet, except those that are rubber painted. The design of the helmet headset allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
You can add a multi-connector set to your order. This allows you the option to plug one of your units into a boat’s PA system. The unit plugged into the PA will project the person’s voice now through the boat’s speakers.
You can also add foam ear pads to your helmet speaker pads. When you add these pads to your helmet headset, they help keep the volume constant. When you set your student up out of the water, once they are in the water and riding, the outside noise interference is less. This is very helpful especially for coaching young students.
x1: A02SD – Standard 3.0 – 2 Piece Set
x1: B03R – Double Sided Helmet Speaker Pad
x1: B06C – Non-Waterproof Headphones
- Link to printable instructions on how to install onto your helmet.
- Online Instruction:
** Package does not include helmet. Our helmet speaker pads are universal and will work on most any water helmet. Only restriction is your helmet cannot be rubber painted. It is best if your helmet has a flat surface to install the headsets onto. If you wish to add a helmet to your order, you can do so separately. Click here to see the universal helmet we offer.
From the date of purchase, the helmet speaker pads and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. The Bb 3.0 Units are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
ONLY AS TO THE HELMET SPEAKER PADS.
- Use fresh water to wash all of the waterproof headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- Best to submerge in bucket of fresh water for through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated place.
DO NOT RINSE THE NON-WATERPROOF HEADPHONES
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the headset. (The rubberband helmet mount comes with your Advance Unit set)
** You install the same mount onto the left side of your non-waterproof headphones.
5. Stretch each rubberband around the waterproof case and secure the band to the bottom of the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
x1: A02SD = Standard 3.0 – 2 piece set
x1: B03R = Double sided helmet speaker pad with microphone and Velcro
x1: B06C = Non-Waterproof Headphones
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE HELMETS