Select an option...
Water helmet by BbTALKIN USA. Available in orange. Only size XL left in stock.
You will need to purchase our Advance Unit + Helmet Speaker Pads to communicate.
If you already have our BbTALKIN units, make sure you have extra helmet mounts so you can attach your unit to your helmet. If you own existing helmet speaker pads and are moving them to your new helmet, you will need to purchase Velcro to re-fasten the helmet speaker pads.
Fresh water rinse after each use to avoid corrosion.
HOW TO INSTALL BBTALKIN PRODUCTS ONTO HELMET:
If using in salt water, you must fresh water rinse. Failure to do so can cause corrosion and product failure.
1. Use the alcohol prep to clean up the helmet surface. You must clean the surface of your helmet to insure the 3m tape will adhere to the surface. The 3m tape will not adhere to rubber surfaces.
2. Attach the helmet speaker pad Velcro tape onto the helmet, left and right side just above the helmet ear opening.
3. Run your helmet strap through the elastic band on the helmet speaker pad. This is important! Failure to do this step can cause the rubber to rip on your helmet speaker pad.
4. Install the plastic mount onto the left side of your helmet, just above the helmet speaker pad.
5. Mount the waterproof case into the plastic mount. Make sure both sides of the casing is securely into the mount.
6. Plug in the 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water instruction into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
7. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.
x1: Orange BbTALKIN helmet