Baseball cap with waterproof boom microphone by BbTALKIN USA. Woven, low profile and snapback adjustable sizing.
This style baseball cap has loop side Velcro sewn into the cap strap. Compatible with our new foam ear pads. The loop side is on the cap strap and the hook side is on the foam pads. To add these pads, check the box on the right.
This baseball cap headset is designed to be used with our BbTALKIN units. You plug the headset’s 3.5mm audio cable directly into your unit as it has the microphone and speaker piece for communication which are completely waterproof. The design of the boom microphone allows the flexibility to change out either the microphone piece or speaker piece if it becomes damaged over time.
From the date of purchase, the baseball cap and all it’s components are covered for 6 months. Please see our warranty section for complete warranty details.
- Use fresh water to wash all of the headset.
- Make sure to rinse the microphone and speaker piece.
- DO NOT use high pressure spray.
- It is best to submerge in a bucket of fresh water for a through wash.
- Hang to dry in a well ventilated climate controlled (a/c) environment.
- Over time, the male 3.5 jack on the headset may become corroded. (dull in color) Make sure to keep this clean by a cloth or scotch bright. Do not use any cleaning solution. It is best to keep the headset plugged into your unit if possible to help avoid corrosion build up.
1. Install the plastic clip mount onto the cap. (Mount comes with Advance Unit set)
Separate the Velcro, install the bottom forks first then the top forks. Make sure the mounting spaces are on the top.
2. Install the two tabs on the waterproof case into the mounting spaces on the plastic mount. Snap one side down, then the other side down to lock in the case. Make sure both sides of the waterproof case are securely locked into the mount.
3. Plug in the boom microphone’s 3.5mm audio cable. Make sure the cable is tight and secure. Failure to do so will cause water intrusion into the casing. Any water damage to the unit within the casing is not covered under warranty.
4. Make sure after each use that your case is secure and sealed.